We are glad to inform that for the first time in history, ENIEC will hold its Annual meeting in United Kingdom!
On June 15th, the board of ENIEC met with Marvin Rees, Mayor of Bristol, Cllr. Helen Holland, Labour Councillor – Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care, Terry Dafter, Service Director for Adult Social Care, and Anndeloris Chacon, British ENIEC member and Director of Black Care Bristol to set up the bases of the organizing agreement to welcome XII ENIEC Annual Meeting in Bristol.
- Bristol City Council
- Rosa Hui & Ruiyan Chen – Bristol and Avon Chinese Women Group
- Zehra Haq – Dhek Bhal – South Asian older people
- Barbara Dettering – Malcolm X Elders Forum – Caribbean older people
- Angela Graham – Bristol West Indian Parents and Friends
- Mahamed Dalal – Shining Care – Somalian elderly community
- Adriene Layne – Yello Butterfly – invented ‘Voice Letter’ an aid for older people
- Alisha Airey – University West of England
- Roger Griffith – Ujima Radio
- Judith Davis – LiveWest – Housing Association